Big Wave Digital is amped to be working alongside this multi-channel digital solutions agency, and can’t wait to source a talented Account Manager to join their growing Sydney team. This brand is global and as a digital ad agency they offer solutions across: paid search, display, paid social, programmatic and analytics.
With an aggressive plan for expansion, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join this team and make in-roads into new business offerings through existing accounts. Backed by a solid brand and an agency that has already partnered with leading Australian retail and eCommerce brands, this role offers plenty of scope to leverage from existing business successes.
Utilising your seasoned client servicing skills, you’ll work closely with internal teams to ensure delivery of client requests. Honing in on your analytical capability, you’ll be providing meaningful insights as well as regular client status reports.
Ideally you’ll be commercially focused and excited about the opportunities that a growing business environment has to offer. You’ll have a thorough understanding of paid search, social and (ideally) programmatic & Shopping, coupled with sophisticated and proven customer service skills, preferably from within an agency.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience in a digital account services role, where your focus has been on paid media strategy, campaign operations and account retention
- Experience working within a fast paced, deadline driven digital media environment
- Solid understanding of how to make strategic recommendations across search, social and programmatic, with the ability to project manage campaign implementation
- Analytical mindset, with a keen interest in using data, insights and campaign results to form the basis of your pitch
- Vivid ability to conceptualise and execute creative presentations through response to brief or new business pitch
- Self-drive, ability to work autonomously, keen passion for the digital media and marketing industry with the motivation to exceed targets.
If you’re an experienced account director who wants to grow your paid media skill set and desires an opportunity to work with a group of driven gurus who’ve worked in this industry since it became one, then I’d love to review your resume in confidence today. Please send through via the link below or to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | email@example.com