Big Wave Digital has had the long standing pleasure of partnering with this hugely successful global information and data driven marketing agency. Through new product launches and new business wins, we are currently on the hunt for a self-motivated Business Development Manager, with a sales assassin attitude to join the data marketing and digital sales team.
The position requires someone who has the smarts to turn marketing data and numbers into business outcomes. You’ll need drive and determination to succeed, the persistence to chase down a win, the tenacity to convert your prospects and the desire to make a shyte load of commission.
To be selected for interview, you’ll need to have the following skills/experience/attributes….
- Proven ability to make quality cold calls to Brands and Agency clients, selling into Digital Marketing leaders, Directors & C-Suite.
- Have a winning sales methodology/formula that you can demonstrate and articulate when asked
- Have that sales assassin attitude – never give up till the prospect has converted to an active client
- Established forecasting skills (using salesforce would be great, however other CRM experience is fine)
- Aptitude for understanding client needs, sensational listening skills, with the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to interpret large sets of marketing data – highly analytical, with the passion for using numbers to create successful business outcomes
- Experience selling solutions is essential. This is not an account management role. It’s all about new business development. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate your actuals vs targets and discuss your KPI formula
In return, you’ll have the one off chance to join a market leader in consumer insights, the opportunity to grow within a dynamic and always evolving online business, and gain the highly sought after skills in data driven marketing that is set to be massive now and in the coming years. The team is collaborative and close knit. They celebrate wins and love friendly competitive banter! They share a laugh, love a Friday arvo drink and are all keen team sports people.
If you command attention in a business meeting and are keen and eager to prove yourself in the edgy data driven marketing industry, then I’d love to hear from you! Apply NOW via the link below, marked attention; Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data recruitment | firstname.lastname@example.org |