Client Development Manager – Creative SaaS technology
Big Wave Digital is thrilled to partner with this innovative Australian technology firm, that offers cutting edge SaaS technology to the creative services industry. Currently due to business expansion we are on the hunt for a Senior Commercial Executive to join their team. The role is focused on developing new business, plus increasing revenue opportunities within existing accounts. Your target will be mid- to large-size creative agencies, or direct to big brands with in-house design studios.
Ideally you will come from a sales focused Account Management or business development role; identifying and delivering technology or SaaS solutions to digital leads. However, my client would be equally open to you coming from IT, Digital Media or Digital Marketing where your focus has been on selling complex solutions to “agencies” and not off-the-shelf products.
Key functions of the role:
– Market mapping, territory planning and development of targeted prospect lists.
– Developing new business – cold calling, pitching, responding to briefs
– Creating and effectively executing innovative sales presentations
– Presenting to new clients, working through product demos, training clients on the technology stack
– Keeping totally on top of the latest product trends, developments and Digital marketing “tricks”
– Work closely with internal sales and performance analysts to customise the best pitch for each new client
What you will need to be a success in this role:
– Previous experience in a sales focused account management & new business development role selling solutions as opposed to off the shelf products
– Comprehensive understanding SaaS solutions
– Highly self motivated and positive individual, someone who is results oriented and always striving to exceed targets
– At least 4 years experience in digital, tech or SaaS sales. Previous experience selling into “agencies” and an understanding of the creative services and design industry is advantageous.
– A relevant degree would be highly desirable, however not essential
There is a lot to love about this brand, amazing team, innovative product, inspiring culture, collaborative approach, barista on site, BBQ’s on Friday, Personal Training sessions weekly, very relaxed vibe with harbour views from your office. If you have a passion to move into a creative SaaS role, please apply to Big Wave Digital now to find out more about this fabulous role. Interviews with our client will be conducted ASAP. Please send your application via the link below, or marked to: Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital |
NB: ONLY Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents need apply. No Sponsorship or Visa transfer’s available through this employer