Thanks for stopping by to explore this exciting BRAND new and exclusive role of CTO for a fast growing AdTech Digital SAAS platform that is about to scale internationally!
Every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of CTO roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital are active in the Tech recruitment space and currently have a terrific role for a CTO that will be working for a well-established down to earth Digital Business, that is literally writing the next page of how things are done in their sector. Zero to One – yep that’s them!
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you fear working on something that is already changing the digital services tech landscape then perhaps this role is not for you. The digital platform actually has global applications and they are scaling globally now !
They have cool offices in Sydney and offer a friendly, smart, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Currently growing- that’s where you come in!
They also value:
– smart innovation and
– lateral creative tech problem solving then read on.
Our client has been around for a few years and they are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves setting the tech strategy but also then leading the roll-out of that strategy.
Ok, so you want to know more, great.
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- Previous examples of success as a CTO in a Tech/Digital business
- Even though this role is working for an established business,
- They are about to scale so Think START-UP environment
- Resourceful in finding tech solutions
- Experience in growing a Digital SAAS Platform
- Currently a small tech team so if you want to work at a big corporate this isn’t the role or company !
- Experience scaling a Tech/Digital Business Internationally
- Best practice in code, you won’t be coding at all but know how to manage the developers, devops, UX/UI etc
- Collaborative tech and creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Other Benefits of the role:
Smart & passionate team
High End Coffee Machine
Chilled environment and team
Work with super smart & passionate devs, designers and other talent
Long tenure as people LOVE working there
Creative and technical role and environment
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable CTO guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn
Salary range on offer of up to $150k + equity
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new CTO role.
Things are about to become very interesting and they need someone who has walked a similar CTO path before – could that be you ?