Big Wave Digital is excited to be in partnership with this growing customer communication management solutions business and excited to be hiring the newest recruit for their busy data marketing & delivery team. We are on the hunt for an experienced Data Analyst/Data Consultant, someone who is deeply passionate about working with big data, a commercial mind and first class communication skills.
This is a unique and hybrid data role, combining strong data analysis and consultative skills with the ability to contribute to the building of proof of concept solutions that show true value to the existing client base.
The core focus of this role and skills required include:
- Working through large volumes of data to deliver customer insights, marketing campaigns, customer reporting, statistical and market mix modelling
- Putting together presentation decks, and presenting insights to key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Marketing analytics, and a familiarity with a range of analytical tools such as Tableau
- Sourcing and integrating data from a range of sources including Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, ERP Systems etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data modelling techniques
- Working knowledge of SQL would be desirable
- Proficiency with development tools to allow self-sufficiency with the analysis and investigation of data sets to provide and communicate data driven insights and reports to clients
This is a great opportunity for a consultative Data Analyst looking to move into a consulting role or, launch a data practice inside an established business. If you’re innovative and want to experiment with new technologies and prototypes, you can’t go past this role. Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents can only be considered.
So, if you’re a talented and motivated analyst looking to further your career in Data Analytics and Insights generation, please send your application in confidence to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital and Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital| email@example.com|