Thanks for clicking on my advert to investigate further what the DevOps Consultant role is all about. I’m happy that you have, as you are in for a treat if you can score this superb NEW role.
The role is actually more skewed towards Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible and OpenShift + micro-service architecture.
Automation is very important, as is Cloud and transformative tech ideas. A ‘smarter way’ of doing things is always encouraged.
So every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of DevOps roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Tech recruitment space and currently have a terrific role for a DevOps Consultant working for a well-established Tech business that is literally writing the next page on how tech is both served and maintained. Well at least in the Cloud, DevOps and Automation space. They are a small tech consultancy firm with big ambitions and growth plans.
This is a tech consultant role and there are SO many skills that you can bring to the table that will be relevant.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone. So if you fear working on something that is already changing the cloud tech landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices in Sydney’s CBD and offer a friendly, creative, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Our client values:
– smart innovation
– lateral creative thinking to solve problems
– tech game changing ideas
Our client has been around for a few years now and is growing from strength to strength. They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves Cloud, Automation DevOps and working with other smart senior techies.
OK, so you want to know more? Great.
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- Micro-service Architecture
- .net or Java dev experience preferred BUT not essential
- Well-structured Code
- Cloud Experience – AWS, Azure, OpenStack, GCloud
- Monitoring tools
- Working in time critical or HIGH volume tech environment, think enterprise level,
- Best practice in code
- Collaborative tech environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- There are always more than one way to solve a problem, my client wants to hear about it
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount as it will be client facing.
Other Benefits of the role:
- Free use of their Tech offering
- High End Coffee Machine
- Chilled environment and team
- Stunning offices
- Work with super experienced DevOps – be trained by absolute experts.
Salary range on offer of up to $150k – $160k + super.
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospect of finding someone to take on this new DevOps Consultant role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable DevOps Consultant guys ‘n gals need apply!
Please apply to Keiran Hathorn