Your role will be skewed towards managing client relationships, briefs and campaigns, presenting new and innovative ideas to your team, media planning and buying, whilst reporting into the Digital Director.
Your role overview will look like this:
- Planning and implementing digital media plans for your clients
- Being responsible for the management of all media plans and developments and ensuring that all work is developed on time and to budget
- Presenting innovative solutions and digital media strategies to key internal stakeholder and selling onto third parties
- Account coordination, media planning, buying and media strategy
- Analysing and reporting on campaign effectiveness
Skills and experience you will need to bring to this role:
- Demonstrated experience in a digital role, 2 years’ minimum
- Established understanding of media planning and schedule monitoring
- Ability to produce creative media presentations including the associated content
- Strong understanding of digital terminology and how it works as a targeted media campaign
- Understanding of Double Click’s DART, Atlas DMT and Neilson (eRating)
- Relevant tertiary education would be desirable
Positive outlook is everything in this role! You will need to love learning, have established digital media/Advertising knowledge, and live for working in a fast paced, dynamic, social, deadline driven environment. For more information on this exciting role in Sydney, please send your application via the “apply now” link below; marked Attention: Dayna Stewart | Dayna@bigwavedigital.com.au | 02 9331 5527.