Big Wave Digital is excited, actually we are thrilled, to be working with such a business as this. It is a pivotal and exciting time in this company’s lifespan so joining it now is all about timing!
Strap yourself in and hang on, prepare yourself for the ride….
Our client is an independent full service agency with a super strong digital presence. They have already established themselves as a household name and are winning awards left, right and centre, with an impressive client base to boot.
A few words that best describe our client
- Think Passionate
- Think Entrepreneurial
- Think hard working
- Think Competitive
- Think Dynamic
- Think no more, as you have just found your dream job as – Digital Media Campaign Coordinator.
OK, so now that we have explored the type of company that this role involves working for let’s look at the actual role itself.
As the Digital Campaign Coordinator our client requires the following skills/experience:
- Degree Qualified in Media, Marketing, Business and/or Communications with a strong academic performance
- Previous experience in a digital environment (6 months min.)
- Understanding of adserving systems would be highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with key clients and experience retaining long term business relationships
- Campaign implementation and administration, working closely with sales, planners, production and marketing departments to ensure the smooth roll out of campaigns for key clients
- Optimisation of key campaigns
- Reporting and analysing key campaigns and communicating results to internal stakeholders and advertisers
This is a critical and urgent role hence only the very best candidates need apply.
Digital Administrators/Coordinators please get your application skates on and send your CV via the link below to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | firstname.lastname@example.org |