Big Wave Digital is delighted to be in partnership with this stand-out, media brand.
Currently we are on the search for a Digital Manager to join the dynamic team. The core focus of this role will be to develop and deliver high performing media campaigns across programmatic, social, display mobile and video, keeping campaigns in line with client objectives, discussing strategic recommendations plus managing client expectations along the way.
Working in this role will see the need for you to be flexible in your role and willing to roll up your sleeves, help out your team and work in collaboration. Some of the core functions associated with the Digital Manager position are given below.
- End to end development, delivery and optimisation of paid media campaigns
- Create and implement digital media strategies to meet campaign objectives
- Analyse and report on campaign effectiveness, using data and insights and report back to your clients on success and areas of improvement
- Contribute to sales strategies and presentations to retain and grow your accounts
- Develop strong business relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
To be considered for this dynamic role, it’s essential for you to have a couple of years’ experience in a similar role, with the knowledge of RTB environments, Display, Facebook and SEM along with additional experience in AdServing and Digital Media Buying.
This position does require a high level of proficiency with data analysis, so a strong analytical mindset (logical, mathematical) is needed. It would be great if you’re commercially astute, able to prioritise multiple projects with conflicting deadlines and have a passion for working in a team environment with awesome communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a great business. They adopt a diversified approach to employment and are also willing to offer sponsorship for the right applicant, after the probation period is met. The company is dynamic, supportive, and collaborative with a great team culture.
For more information, please send your application via the link below, marked attention to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | email@example.com | www.bigwavedigital.com.au