Big Wave Digital is excited to be partnering with this dominant media group that specialises in full-service digital performance marketing and digital advertising solutions. My client focuses on advanced digital marketing technologies and believes in leveraging the unique opportunities that technology, digital media and data creation offer.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you are responsible for -strategically supporting the commercial team; working on developing digital performance marketing strategies (search, social, programmatic, video); provide marketing and technology consultancy plus support services to transform and enhance the success of existing clients. You will focus on business improvements, combining your deep understanding of the Google Stack to provide best-in-class service and project management support.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategic digital marketing solutions for key clients
- Understanding the customer’s key business, challenges and opportunities and translating these into services that can help streamline their marketing activities
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality and progress of ongoing business projects such as migrations, new customer setups and implementing ad management platforms
- Strategically advising customers on technical possibilities of new and existing products and acting as a main point of contact
- Assisting in analysing necessary knowledge levels and advising account managers on customer needs
- Analysing media strategy results and giving feedback on trends and developments, both internal and external
To be successful, you must demonstrate the following;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing environment, combined with new business development
- Thorough knowledge of the Google marketing technology stack
- Established strategic analysis skill set
- Proven experience working in a commercially focused digital marketing, account service or strategy role(s) within Media Agency, Publisher or Advertiser
- Sound knowledge of the online advertising industry, knowledge of the underlying technology, major tech providers, agencies landscape and online media buying and selling processes including the programmatic buying landscape
- Excellent communication skills, professional and a true passion for the latest trends and developments in the digital industry
If you love working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, if you’re looking to grow your digital career quickly and learn from the best in the business, then I’d love to review your application in confidence. This position is based in the Brisbane office and will support a Group Digital Manager, the position will develop quickly for someone with the right attitude, tenacity and drive.
For more information apply via the link below or to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.bigwavedigital.com.au | +61 29331 5527