Big Wave Digital is pumped! Why? Because we have the pleasure of partnering with this fast-growing digital agency in Melbourne, that uses data and cutting-edge technology to help their clients understand their competitive advantage in cut throat markets.
We are thrilled to be hiring their newest recruit Digital Marketing/Web Analyst to support the team. This opportunity has presented through growth, and will be the sole analyst in the business. You’ll have the freedom to make this function of the business your own and provide a huge impact to the overall business strategy and digital assets across the entire business.
The role is focusing heavily on data analysis and providing actionable insights back to the business. There will be an emphasis on shaping new websites from the group, based on your analytical findings.
Key functions of the role:
- Design and implement all associated online marketing programs, website and optimisation projects
- Analyse website structures, marketing processes and company data
- Provide analytics and performance reporting on the overall site(s) automated dashboards and consistent reporting to senior management
- Conducting A/B or Multivariate testing to test conversion hypothesises
- Data research, discovery, expansion; cleansing and validation.
What you will need to be a success in this role:
- Previous experience (3+yrs) in a similar analytics role, ideally analysing high traffic sites.
- Data analytics, eDM and Google Analytics’ experience, plus Google Tag Manager (including writing custom tags).
- Experience delivering technical information to staff (in easy to understand lingo)
- Thorough understanding of custom data reporting
- Experience with Analytics and tracking tools, SE rankings, site auditing techniques, on/off-page optimisation, A/B testing, multivariate testing, optimisation and Link building.
- Data modelling and visualisation experience (Tableau or Power BI)
- Positive, self motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude and dynamic, are a few key words that describe the best fit personality for this position. Oh, and an absolute passion for DATA.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and results driven business that recruits and retains talented people; plus have the aspirations to grow an analytics function and expand your career, apply NOW via the link below. Or send applications to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Only Australian Permanent Residents and/or Australian Citizens will be considered for this role.