Big Wave Digital is excited! Our client is an independent full service agency with a super strong digital presence. They have already established themselves as a household name and are winning awards left, right and centre – with an impressive client base to boot! As a tribute to their continued success, we are currently looking for a Digital Media Operations Executive to join their growing team.
A few words that best describe our client
– Think Passionate
– Think Entrepreneurial
– Think hard working
– Think Innovative
– Think Dynamic
– Think no more, as you have just found your dream job as Digital Media Operations Executive
We are looking for the following skills/experience in a Digital Media Executive:
– Degree Qualified in Media, Marketing, Business and/or Communications with a strong academic performance
– Previous experience in a digital business or team (12 months plus) where you’ve been directly responsible for the implementation of digital campaigns (display, video, social)
– Understanding of AdServing systems would be highly desirable (DFA, Atlas, DMT), or analytical skills working with Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager, Comscore, Datorama.
– Demonstrated ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
– Campaign implementation and administration, working closely with sales, planners, the production and marketing departments to ensure the smooth roll out of campaigns for key clients/business units
– Ability to traffic and optimise key campaigns, plus post campaign analysis and reporting.
– Proven abilities to present and communicate campaign results to internal stakeholders and advertisers.
This is a critical and urgent role hence only the very best candidates need apply. Whilst this is an exciting opportunity to work within a creative digital media business, this is a digital position that is hands-on with analysis. You need to enjoy analysing campaigns and providing insights, plus reporting on their effectiveness.
Digital Operations Executives, please get your application skates on and send your CV via the link below to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | firstname.lastname@example.org |