Big Wave Digital is amped to be working alongside this multi-channel digital solutions agency and, can’t wait to source a talented Performance Manager to join their growing Sydney team. This brand is global. As a digital ad agency they offer solutions across paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics.
With an aggressive plan for expansion, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced and strategic campaign manager to join this team. Backed by a solid brand and an agency that has already successfully partnered with leading Australian retail, eCommerce and telco brands, this role offers plenty of scope to leverage from existing business successes.
Utilising your seasoned paid media strategy skills (with a particular focus on SEM and Shopping), you’ll work closely with internal sales teams to ensure the delivery of client requests. Honing in on your analytical capability, you’ll be providing meaningful insights as well as regular client status reports.
No wallflower, your presentation and reporting skills will be both engaging and influencing and you’ll be comfortable presenting to ‘C’ level decision makers.
Ideally you’ll be commercially astute and excited about the opportunities that a growing agency environment has to offer. You’ll have a thorough understanding of paid search, shopping (eCom) and, ideally, paid social and programmatic strategy skills, coupled with sophisticated and proven campaign management skills, preferably from within a digital media or digital advertising agency.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience in a digital campaign management role (3 years), where your focus has been on campaign strategy and execution
- Experience working within a fast paced, deadline driven digital media environment
- Solid understanding of how to make strategic recommendations across search, shopping, social and programmatic, with the ability to manage campaign implementation
- Analytical mindset, with a keen interest in using data, insights and campaign results to form the basis of your presentations
- Vivid ability to conceptualise and execute creative presentations through response to brief or new business pitch
- Self-drive, ability to work autonomously, keen passion for the digital media and marketing industry
If you’re an experienced campaign manager who wants to grow your paid media skill set and desires an opportunity to work with a group of driven gurus who’ve worked in this industry since it became one, then I’d love to review your resume in confidence today. Please send through via the link below or to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | firstname.lastname@example.org