Every now and then an amazeballs job pops up on our radar which forces us to STOP and really take stock of what we are working on!!
I mean, there are loads of Front End Developer roles in Sydney, but I can honestly say very few are of this calibre or uniqueness!
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join a well-established software platform (SaaS) that is paving the way for the creative services industry.
They have cool offices that literally look onto Sydney Harbour and offer a friendly, innovative, collaborative and high-performance culture. The Sydney office has a team of around 15 people. They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing.
This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves web development and working with other smart senior developers.
What are we looking for?
- API services experience, integration
- Appreciation for good UX design and cutting edge design in general
- Single page app experience a plus
- Collaborative tech and creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts. They are a small team but growing quickly, so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Why work here?
- WEDNESDAY group PT sessions
- FRIDAY afternoon Netflix sessions
- Potential to work 1 day a week from home
- Chilled environment and team
- Work with super experienced Senior Devs
- Training budget to learn new skills or go to an associated industry event
- Long tenure as people LOVE working there!
Salary range on offer of up to $115k + super.
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new Web Developer Front End role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Front End Developer guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keirin O’Hara