Insights Analyst – Are you looking to join a global leader in information services? Do you have an absolute passion… no, obsession for data, analytics and insights? Big Wave digital is thrilled to have such a long standing partnership with is international marketing services business and keen to recruit their newest hire – Insights Analyst to join their digital performance team.
The role is supporting the Head of Research, and will be responsible for telling a story of consumer data through insights developed and presenting directly to key clients.
The ideal candidate will have Post Grad qualifications in Marketing, Stats, Economics, or relevant and come from a data, analytics and/or insights background, perhaps within the digital marketing or eCommerce industry. You’ll need excellent general computer skills with advanced proficiency using MS Excel and PowerPoint, previous experience working across high volumes of data is essential. If you’ve had previous exposure using SQL and Tableau, that would be a huge plus!
Key duties will include:
- Working with the right sets of data to identify key trends and patterns
- Working directly with clients to understand their objectives and asking the correct questions to reveal business needs.
- Supporting internal sales consultants in providing digital marketing insights
- Developing creative presentations to deliver insights back to key clients
- Management of Salesforce CRM to ensure compliance
- Turning data and insights into business outcomes
- Project management of complex analytical solutions
The best fit candidate for this business will be resourceful and innovative, pay high attention to detail and have a curious mind. You will be committed to working in a team environment, passionate about growing yourself professionally, with the absolute best communication and interpersonal skills. Your stakeholder management experience will need to be second to none, and your ability to turn numbers into actionable business outcomes will be your key strength.
If you believe you fill the brief, send your application through via the link below, marked attention to Dayna Stewart| Dayna@bigwavedigital.com.au | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment |www.bigwavedigital.com.au all applications will be held in confidence.