Big Wave Digital is pumped to be working alongside this award winning full service media agency. They are innovative, successful and create an enviable culture that draws a large crowd. So what are you waiting for?
Due to a couple of remarkable client wins, they seek a passionate, strategic and innovative Digital Media Account Director to work across an eclectic portfolio, whilst leading and mentoring a small team. This role will see you working in a tight digital team and have the support of 4 digital media specialists. You’ll be conceptualising digital media strategies, at times working on the tools with media planning and buying and project managing the implementation of digital campaigns.
Your role will be skewed towards managing tight client relationships. Really being a true client partner, developing digital briefs, presenting new and innovative ideas to your team, media planning and buying and mentoring and leading media executives.
Your role overview will look like this:
- Developing strategic digital media recommendations for your account, in addition to having a solid understanding of how offline interacts with digital
- Project managing the buying and implementing of digital media plans
- Financial/budget management, reporting and data analysis
- Presenting innovative solutions and digital media strategies to key internal stakeholders and selling onto third parties
- Leading, developing and mentoring account executives and workflow delegation across the team
- Analysis and reporting on campaign effectiveness
Skills & experience you will need to bring to this role:
- Demonstrated experience in a digital media account services role (5 years minimum)
- Established understanding of digital media planning and schedule monitoring
- Ability to produce creative digital media presentations including the associated content
- Strong understanding of digital terminology and how it works as a targeted media campaign
- Understanding of industry related tools including Sizmek, DCM, DS, DBM, Atlas, Google Analytics, Neilson
- Relevant tertiary education would be desirable
Positive outlook is everything in this role. You will need to love learning, have established digital media experience a passion for working within digital media industry, and live for working in a fast paced, dynamic, social, deadline driven environment plus love having the support of an established and collaborative team.
For more information on this exciting role in Sydney, please send your application via the “apply now” link below; marked Attention: Dayna Stewart| Head of Digital and Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | Dayna@bigwavedigital.com.au |