Big Wave Digital is excited to be partnering with this high end player in the digital market who specialises in full-service digital performance marketing. My client focuses on advanced digital marketing technologies and believes in leveraging the unique opportunities that technology, digital media and data creation offer.
As a Digital Business Consultant, you will work alongside the Managing Director and work on developing digital performance marketing strategies, in addition to providing marketing, technology consultancy and support services to transform and enhance the success of existing clients. You will focus on business improvements, combining your deep understanding of the DoubleClick stack to provide best-in-class service and project management support.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Project managing technical marketing implementations and marketing solutions
- Understanding the customer’s key business, challenges and opportunities and translating these into how the services can help them streamline marketing activities
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality and progress of ongoing business projects such as migrations, new customer setups and implementing ad management platforms
- Strategically advising customers on technical possibilities of new and existing products and acting as a main point of contact
- Assisting in analysing necessary knowledge levels and advising account managers on customer needs
- Analysing media strategy results and giving feedback on trends and developments, both internally and externally
To be successful, you must demonstrate the following;
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing environment combined with new business development
- In-depth knowledge of the DoubleClick marketing technology stack
- Established strategic analysis skill set
- Proven experience working within a digital marketing, account service or strategy role within a Media Agency or Advertiser
- Sound knowledge of the online advertising industry, knowledge of the underlying technology, major tech providers, the agency landscape and online media buying and selling processes including the programmatic buying landscape
- Excellent communication skills, professional and a true passion for the latest trends and developments in the digital industry
If you love working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, if you’re looking to grow your client’s digital marketing footprint, then I’d love to review your application in confidence. This position is based in the Sydney office and will support the Managing Director.
For more information apply via the link below or to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | email@example.com | www.bigwavedigital.com.au | +61 29331 5527