Media Business Manager
Big Wave Digital is proud to be in partnership amid this well-known and well-loved media services group that has awesome offices in the heart of the CBD and a dynamic team of tenacious media gurus on site. You too will wish to be part of their “family”. Due to a re-structure in the Sydney office, they seek a tactical, innovative and experienced Business Manager to work within the ever-expanding Media strategy and planning team.
Your role will be skewed towards the development of on and offline media strategies, with a strong focus on media innovation and technology. You will have exceptional presentation skills and first-class storytelling abilities.
Your role overview will look like this:
- Conceptualising, presenting and implementing cutting-edge integrated media solutions for your key clients across all media forms
- Conducting consumer research groups and translating into actionable media strategies
- Facilitating team meetings and providing industry insights and taking action
- Team leadership and development, providing 360 feedback from client teams, delegating workflow and training across skill gaps.
- Budget, cost and revenue management – identifying new revenue opportunities through analytics, data and commercial insights.
Skills & experience you will need to bring to this role:
- Demonstrated experience in media as a planner/strategist coupled with at least 3 years media planning and buying experience/knowledge across a range of media disciplines
- Ability to meld undisputable logic with creativity
- Proven success in creating renowned media strategies for key accounts, across digital, TV, print, radio, OOH
- Strong understanding of consumer trends, consumer insights and buying behaviours
- A genuine interest in people and their actions
- Proven passion for Media innovation and technology
- Strong ability to lead, develop, motivate and inspire a team of media professionals and equally, clients.
- Experience managing budgets, allocations, proving costings, timesheets
- Complex research, reporting and analysis experience essential.
Attitude is everything in this role, you will need to be a born leader and mentor, with strong creativity and storytelling skills. You will have an inquisitive mind and not troubled by pushing the status quo in order to get the best outcome for the business and its clients.
For more information on this exciting newly created role in Sydney, please send your application via the link below or to: Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital and Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | email@example.com | 02 9331 5527