Big Wave Digital is delighted to be in partnership with this stand-out, data driven ad tech business. A popular Australian start-up, they have been profitable from day one and running their business successfully since 2012. They are now in the process of raising capital for a growth and development phase, so 2017 is set to be big for them and their newest hires.
Currently, we are on the search for a Performance Marketing Account Manager to join this dynamic team. The core focus of the role will be to develop and present high performing media campaigns across programmatic, social, display mobile and video, in addition to presenting solutions to clients, responding to briefs, discussing strategic recommendations plus managing client expectations, along the way.
However, working for a start-up means you need to be flexible in your role and willing to roll up your sleeves, help out your team and work in collaboration. Some of the core functions associated with the Performance Marketing Account Manager position are outlined below.
• End-to-end strategic development of performance marketing campaigns
• Creating and implementing media strategies (with the support of the wider team) to meet campaign objectives
• Project managing campaign implementation and working with analysts on campaign results and campaign effectiveness, then using that data and insights to report back to your clients on the successes and areas of improvement
• Contributing to sales strategies and presentations to retain and grow your accounts
• Developing strong business relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
To be considered for this dynamic role, it’s essential for you to have a couple of years’ experience in a similar role, with the knowledge of RTB environments, Display, Facebook and SEM, with additional experience in AdServing and Digital Media Buying.
This position does require you to be commercially astute, strategic and technically passionate. It would be great if you’re quite analytical, able to prioritise multiple projects with conflicting deadlines and have a passion for working in a team environment with awesome communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a great business, they adopt a diversified approach to employment and are also willing to offer sponsorship for the right applicant. The company is dynamic, supportive, and collaborative with a great team culture.
For more information, please send your application via the link below, marked attention to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | email@example.com |