PHP Developer is being sought by a highly respected and well connected Sydney based entrepreneur who recently had a light bulb moment that has resulted in the formation of one of Sydney’s hottest new start-ups. There is a great deal of excitement around this product and it’s not hard to see why – it fills a true gap in a huge market, offering the business the chance for global expansion plans.
This is an innovative new platform that has already garnered serious interest from some giant global franchises that share the vision and are keen to come on board.
After a very successful first few years it is now time to appoint a dedicated PHP Developer to join the team as the business goes to the next level. Big Wave Digital is thrilled to be working on this role exclusively, hunting for a solid developer who is passionate, results focused and thrives on a challenge.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ Years full stack PHP development experience, with an emphasis on PHP.
- Any experience with Node.js would be a bonus but not essential. You will be able to upskill to Node.js in this role.
- Strong understanding of the full application development lifecycle.
- Experience building and working with RESTful API’s.
- Good working knowledge of development and workflow tools such as Git, Pivotal Tracker, Jira etc..
- Agile experience.
- Strong team player who can also work autonomously.
- Good communicator.
This fantastic opportunity would suit a strong PHP developer who has a deep passion for technology. You will most likely have an entrepreneurial spirit with an interest in start-ups. You are excited by the chance to come on a journey with an inspired team who are all working towards creating a unique platform that will scale globally.
Your surroundings will be new and stylish offices close to the CBD. You will work with engaged, successful, high energy individuals who like to have fun, while their goals are firmly set on building an awesome new product!
A salary of circa $80K – $90K base + super is on offer for the right person.
Are you the right person? If you are genuinely excited by this opportunity and are ready for this challenge then please send your resume confidentially to Lexy Mitchell at email@example.com