Big Wave Digital is excited!! Why? Because we have another well-funded tech start up to partner with! Having recently secured their second round of funding, they are now expanding the team!
Are you a product Manager that has a passion for the technical side of things as well as marketing? Over the last 5 years my client has been shaking things up in the online retail shopping space and is creating an easier way for consumers to shop, collect and return their items across Australia.
You will be supporting the Senior Product Manager and managing a suite of products including customer-facing, operational and technical products.
Reporting into the Senior Product Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include the following;
Working with business and technology stakeholders to define a product vision in alignment with business vision and strategic goals.
• Frequently review and propose changes any changes to the product vision
• Market and competitor research to support product differentiation and leadership
• Engage with and influence business functions including Operations, sales and Finance to secure support towards proposed proposed technical or functional product features.
• Engage with the tech team to gather sufficient information to enable prioritisation of product features.
- 1-3 years in product management position or related role
- Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Product management experience in launching transactional websites
- Deep experience with website analytics and A/B test methodologies and solutions
- Product management experience with API-driven platforms
- Experience working with UX design resources to design websites (incl. mobile-first)
- E-commerce and/or innovative logistics products experience an advantage
This is a really exciting time to join the company with growth projections and substantial funding, you will have complete ownership of this role and the support and mentorship of an experienced Senior Product Manager when required. The team is dynamic, driven and passionate, the culture is enviable and you’re commercial expertise will grow quickly due to the nature of a start-up environment.
If you’re looking to be part of a growing and fast paced business, please apply today by following the link below, alternatively you can send your application to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | firstname.lastname@example.org |