Python Developer Opening .
Every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Python Dev roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital and Tech recruitment space and currently have a terrific role for a Python/Django Developer. You will be working for a well-established Tech Media business that is literally writing the next page on how tech media is both served and maintained.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone. So if you fear working on something that is already changing the media tech landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices that literally look onto Sydney Harbour and offer a friendly, creative, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Our client values:
– smart innovation
– lateral creative thinking to solve problems
– tech game changing ideas
Our client has been around for over 10 years and is growing from strength to strength. They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves Python development and working with other smart senior developers.
OK, so you want to know more? Great.
So python as in Monty Python – yes that’s half of it !
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “hi”.
- Python/Django programming experience
- Secure protocols
- Working in time critical or HIGH volume tech environment
- Best practice in code
- Any Asynchronous dev a PLUS
- Collaborative tech and creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team within a larger business but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Other Benefits of the role:
- Free use of their Media Tech offering
- High End Coffee Machine
- Chilled environment and team
- Stunning Harbour Views
- Work with super experienced Senior Devs
- Training budget to learn new skills or go to an associated industry event
- Long tenure as people LOVE working there
Salary range on offer of up to $120k – $140k + super.
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new Python Developer role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Python Dev guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn