In this digital age, we have access to information, news, entertainment, education, sport and more all at our fingertips. From mobile, tablets, laptops and gadgets, information and content can be delivered and consumed instantly. Big Wave Digital has the honour of working with, once again, another innovative digital business, this time, a cutting edge digital education firm. We are genuinely excited to partnering with this amazing organisation who are experts in digital textbooks direct to student and teacher devices.
This business is a world’s first of its kind and the leading digital textbook subscription service, supported by the foremost school publishers.
As the Queensland Sales Manager, you’ll be a hands-on sales talent with proven success exceeding large financial goal. This role will see you generating fresh prospects, project management, developing and implementing sales processes and the ongoing preservation of client relationships. It’s expected that you’ll be results focused, have a passion for selling digital solutions, building and growing relationships, have a strong commitment to learning and will be enthusiastic about promoting quality digital resources, improving student engagement and supporting teachers and schools to do the same.
Core focus initially in this role will be:
• Developing new prospects and selling into schools (Public, private and higher education) via a complex solution sale
• Supporting the training and implementation of a digital technology with teachers, students and schools
• Working in a hands-on sales function, contributing to the national team financial success
• Working on process improvement and development of sales processes
Sounds like a top role huh?! Now, how do you secure it?
• A proven ability to generate new business opportunities with a consistent track record of sales success
• Previous experience in “online” focused companies with complex solution sales, this may come from e-learning, marketing technology, media, publishing or roles with a content focus.
• Real drive to achieve and exceed targets, results focussed and self-motivated
• A customer centric focus, the ability to retain clientele with first class relationship management skills
• Prior experience selling into schools or higher education will hold you in great stead.
So, what’s in it for you?
• A chance to join a leading online business
• The opportunity to grow and build an industry solution and revolutionise the use of digital content in schools
• The kudos, reward and recognition for being an integral team member in this fast growing, well-funded member organisation
• Excellent balance between salary, hours and benefits!!
Please note, whilst this role will work in conjunction with the National Sales team, you will be required to work in your own home office.
This role is available now, and interviews are scheduled to commence early April 2017, so if you feel that you have the skills and motivation for this great opportunity, please apply today via the link below, or mark applications to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | email@example.com |