Big Wave Digital is honoured to be working alongside one of the Country’s top Marketing Intelligence Agencies and has the exciting task of recruiting an expert Senior Account Manager for their Melbourne Commercial team.
The role is focusing heavily on new developing new revenue opportunities within existing accounts, renewal of business, and project managing the delivery of online marketing opportunities. The solutions you will cover will be based on how your clients’ online presence and digital marketing activity compares to competitor activity. You will be working with, and joining, the Nation’s top Digital marketing and MarTech sales professionals and managing a $1M + portfolio.
Ideally you will come from a commercially focused Account Management or Relationship Management role, identifying and delivering internet marketing or SaaS solutions to C-Levels, where your focus has been on selling complex solutions and not off-the-shelf products.
Key functions of the role:
– Managing existing portfolio ($1M+) and client relationships, identifying new revenue opportunities through marketing analytics and intelligence tools
– Selling complex solutions into your portfolio which includes tier 1 Enterprise accounts and Agencies.
– Renewal of existing subscriptions across your portfolio (approx. 20 accounts)
– Keeping totally on top of the latest trends, developments and Digital marketing “tricks” and marketing technology
What you will need to be a success in this role:
– Previous experience in an account management and/or new business development role selling solutions as opposed to off-the-shelf products
– Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, data marketing and marketing analytics
– Highly self motivated and positive individual, who is results oriented and always striving to exceed targets
– At least 3 years experience in MarTech, Digital sales/online marketing sales or an analytics’ sales discipline
– A relevant degree would be highly desirable.
This is really a unique role within a leading Global business. Key perks of this firm are – the first class training and development which is ongoing throughout your tenure, flexible approach to working hours, dynamic and agile working environment and amazing career development opportunities. If you’re interested in finding out more, apply now via the link below or mark applications attention to: Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | firstname.lastname@example.org|