Every now and then, actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of .NET Full Stack Developer roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital and Tech recruitment space and currently has a terrific role for a Full Stack Web Developer with ANGULAR skills who will be working for a well-established fintech digital business, that is literally writing the next page …
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone. So, if you fear working on something that is already changing the financial services tech landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices in Inner Sydney and offer a friendly, smart, collaborative and high-performance culture.
13 staff currently and growing- that’s where you come in!
They also value:
– smart innovation and
– lateral creative tech problem solving then read on.
Our client has been around for over 15 years and is garnering serious recognition for what has already been achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves web development and working with other smart senior .NET C# developers.
OK, so you want to know more? Great!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience that will get you in the door to say “hi”.
- Web Development in ASP.NET, MVC 5 years +
- Continuous Integration
- Agile, Scrum
- The role is weighted 75% back end and 25% front end
- Front End Development Angular
- Well-structured Code
- Secure protocols
- API integration
- Best practice in code
- Single page app experience a plus
- Collaborative tech and creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Other Benefits of the role:
- Smart and passionate team
- High End Coffee Machine
- Chilled environment and team
- Work with super experienced Senior .Net Devs
- Training budget to learn new skills or go to an associated industry event
- Work on a ‘secret’ new fintech project
- Long tenure as people LOVE working there
Salary range on offer of up to $130k + super +
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new Full Stack .NET Angular role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Full Stack Developer guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn