Big Wave Digital is thrilled to be partnering with this well-known and well respected digital performance marketing agency. They are known for their expert delivery, high level of industry knowledge and nurturing approach to account services. We are on the search for a truly outstanding, passionate, intelligent and analytical SEO Specialist to join their growing team.
The role is focusing heavily on the clients SEO Strategy and the technical implementation. You’ll be responsible for development of SEO strategies to an impressive array of existing clients across eclectic industries, discussing strategic recommendations, project managing tasks to your team, technical implementation and delivering quality performance reports back to your clients.
Ideally you will come from an SEO strategy background with the ability to understand business goals and technical constraints. You will definitely need to be a gun when it comes to the technical aspects of SEO implementation, including research, optimisation and audits so that you can assist with any tech troubleshooting. Most importantly YOU live and breathe digital marketing. YOU are driven. YOU are motivated and ready to take your career to the next level!!
Key functions of the role:
- Consult closely with your key clients on SEO strategy, process and technical constraints
- Provide analytics and performance reporting on the overall sites and dependable reporting to senior management and your client base
- Auditing websites and provide technical recommendations to improve SEO visibility
- Project Management of work through the agency and clients
- Reporting and analysis! Keyword groups, conversion metrics, KPI performance, product & marketing features and confidently communicating your findings to clients (face to face and via the phone)
- Management of client expectations throughout the SEO process.
What you will need to be a success in this role:
- Previous experience (3+yrs) in a similar SEO Executive or SEO Manager role
- Demonstrated experience in analysing marketing data
- Experience delivering technical information, in easy to understand lingo
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing channels, SEO and (ideally) eCommerce
- Understanding of emerging trends in search
- Experience with Analytics and tracking tools, SE rankings monitoring, Keyword research, site auditing techniques, on/off-page optimisation and Link building.
- Positive, self motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude and dynamic, are a few key words that describe the best fit personality for this position.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in an established agency, with solid client and staff retention? Do you love keeping yourself abreast of the latest digital trends, love to learn new technologies, enjoy attending industry events and sharing your knowledge? This could be the role you’ve dreamed of where you can make your mark and stay long term, whilst still being challenged.
Apply NOW via the link below or to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment |Big Wave Digital | firstname.lastname@example.org |