Social Media Manager
Big Wave Digital is pumped to be working with this rapidly expanding eCommerce firm, who’ve built an impressive community of passionate enthusiasts in the health, fitness and well-being space. We are full of beans to be recruiting their next hire – Social Media Manager to join their growing digital performance team in Sydney.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this exciting role provides a unique opportunity to develop and implement the social media strategy (paid and organic) for this growing eCommerce firm.
As the king of the pack, your core responsibilities will be:
- Development and ownership of the social strategy which integrates with end to end digital advertising solutions for the business
- Taking charge of long and short term content calendars, and then crafting the content that goes out across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, websites, eDM’s and other channels.
- Curate existing content and contribute to the creation of new content.
- Social Media education – internal and external
- Creative planning of campaigns including: research and post campaign reporting, optimisation and analysis
- Management of paid social campaigns via Ads Manager
- Day to day community management (writing, moderation, posting)
- Keen interest in keeping abreast of the latest social media developments and innovations
The ideal candidate will have previous social media campaign management experience, ideally working in a fast paced, digital first environment where you’ve managed multiple priorities concurrently and have proven experience directing major campaigns. Professionals who have held marketing/communications roles within consumer brand companies with Social Media as a key part of their role will also be considered.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, growing and electrifying business who treat their staff equally and value their contribution with the utmost of respect, then send your resume and some cutting edge social examples through now!
Apply via the link below to Dayna @ Big Wave Digital.
Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org