Every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Technical Consultant roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital & Tech recruitment space and currently have a terrific role for a Technical Product Solutions Consultant, working for a well-established Global Marketing platform that is literally writing the next page on where Digital Marketing, data and insights will help drive ‘smarter’ decisions.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone. So if you fear working on something that is already changing the Digital Marketing landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD and offer a friendly and high-performance culture.
However, if you are looking to work at a technology business that is transforming digital marketing that values ideas, smart innovation and lateral creative thinking then read on.
Our client has been around for over 10 years and has grown massively to now have super talented technologists globally. They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves consulting and solving client technical problems to be involved in!
OK, so you want to know more, great.
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine interest in solving technical problems
- Technical support experience on a product or platform, 4 years +
- Java coding and SQL DB experience , this is not a coding role though .
- Debugging or scripting skills UNIX, Shell, Python – nice to have
- Degree would be great
- Help create engineering solutions
- Technical Consulting experience
- Strong diagnosis and resolution skills , think high 2nd or 3rd level support
- Ability to develop automation or new features
- Support and mentor team members
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Salary range on offer of up to $100k + super.
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new Technical Support Solutions role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Technical Consultant guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn