Every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Technical Consultant roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital & Tech recruitment space and currently have a terrific role for a Technical Product Solutions Consultant working for a well-established Global Marketing platform in Adtech. It is literally writing the next page on where Digital Marketing, data and the insights that will help drive ‘smarter’ decisions.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone. So, if you fear working on something that is already changing the Digital Marketing landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD and offer a friendly and high-performance culture.
However, if you are looking to work at a technology business that is transforming digital marketing that values ideas, smart innovation and lateral creative thinking then read on.
Our client has been around for over 10 years, has grown massively and now has super talented technologists globally. They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves consulting and solving client technical problems to be involved in!
OK, so you want to know more, great.
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine interest in solving technical problems
- Technical support experience on a product or platform, 4 years +
- Java coding and MySQL DB experience , Debugging or scripting skills UNIX, Shell, Python – nice to have
- Degree would be great
- Help create engineering solutions
- Technical Consulting experience
- Strong diagnosis and resolution skills , think high 2nd or 3rd level support
- Networking , web development
- Ability to develop automation or new features
- Support and mentor team members
- Collaborative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Salary range on offer of up to $100k + super.
Oh, and did we mention that there is a strong chance that the induction will take place in the USA!
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new Technical Support Solutions role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Technical Consultant guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn