Every now and then, actually, more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of UI/UX roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
Heard of the Technological Singularity? Don’t be scared we come in peace.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Tech recruitment space and currently have a terrific role for a UI/UX Designer that is working for a well-established AI/ML Tech business that is literally writing the next page on how AI is both served and maintained on a global stage.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone. So, if you fear working on something that is already changing the AI tech landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices and offer a friendly, creative, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Our client values:
– Smart innovation
– Lateral creative thinking to solve problems
– Tech game changing ideas
Our client has been around for over 6 years and is growing from strength to strength.
They already have hundreds of users globally on their Tech offering and that is about to scale significantly.
You want in?
They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space for a UI/UX designer who is interested in where AI is going.
OK, so you want to know more, great.
So UX/UI as in User Interface and User Experience – yes that’s half of it!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- UI/UX experience of course 😉
- Data Design Testing
- Data driven UX decision making
- Application Design
- Interest in AI would help!
- Working in time critical or HIGH volume tech environment
- Collaborative tech and high performance environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team who are growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Other Benefits of the role:
- Free use of their cool Tech offering
- High End Coffee Machine
- Chilled environment and team
- Cool offices
- Stock options on offer
- Work with super experienced Techies
- Training budget to learn new skills or go to an associated industry events
- Long tenure as people LOVE working there
Salary range on offer of up to $120k + super.
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new UI/UX role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable UI/UX guys n’ gals need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn