Every now and then, actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Front End Developer roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital and Tech recruitment space and currently has a terrific role for a Front End Web Developer to work for a well-established creative software platform that is literally, writing the next page on how project managers in the creative space do their work !
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone. So, if you fear working on something that is already changing the creative software landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices that look onto Sydney Harbour and offer a friendly, creative, collaborative and high-performance culture.
However, if you are looking to work at a Creative Software Business that is transforming creative project management in a way that hasn’t been done before but also values:
– smart innovation and
– lateral creative thinking then read on.
Our client has been around for over 10 years and has even grown globally. Although the Sydney office only has 10 people. They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves web development and working with other smart senior developers.
So what’s the next move ?
OK, so you want to know more, great.
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- Well-structured Code
- API services experience , integration
- Secure protocols
- Best practice in code
- Appreciation for good UX design and good design in general
- Single page app experience a plus
- Collaborative tech and creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Other benefits of the role:
- Free weekly Personal Training
- High End Coffee Machine
- Potential to work 1 day a week from home
- Chilled environment and team
- Work with super experienced Senior Devs
- Training budget to learn new skills or go to an associated industry event
- Long tenure as people LOVE working there
Salary range on offer of up to $115K + super.
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new Web Developer Front End role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Front End Developer guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn