Big Wave Digital is STOKED to be representing such an exciting software business. We are currently looking for a Tech Support legend who LOVES all things Customer experience and solving technical issues. Someone who also wants to work in an innovative, collaborative and passionate work environment.
Every now and then, actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Tech Support roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Technical recruitment space and currently has a terrific role for a 1st Level Technical Support candidate working for a well-established productivity and efficiency software business that is literally writing the next page on how productivity can be maximized, via their Software solution.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you fear working on something that is already changing the software led productivity space then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have a WFH set up at the moment but will be looking at new offices in the new year, probably around Sydney Olympic Park and offer a friendly, creative, collaborative and high-performance culture
Our client values:
– Smart innovation
– Lateral creative thinking to solve problems
– Game changing ideas
– Customer experience
– Hard work
Our client has been around for over a few years and is growing from strength to strength.
They are hoping to double in size next year (currently 6 staff).
They already have hundreds of physical and virtual users and the list is growing!
OK, so you want to know more? Great!!
So 1st Level Tech Support – yes that’s half of it!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “hi”.
- This is all about the CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Excellent Communication skills required
- Interpersonal and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a similar Tech Support role essential
- Experience using a CRM and updating that CRM
- Ability to help installation, updates and assisting on-site technicians over the phone
- Ability to create and set-up new customer accounts
- Adept at using a Ticketing system to register, track and resolve 1st level technical support issues or questions from their clients
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team and develop/ maintain strong relationships
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team within a larger business but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
You can’t be precious in this role, talented please but attitude matters.
The position does not require you to manage anyone but you need to be able to communicate well to different people within the business.
Perhaps the most important attribute for this role is attitude and being able to solve problems, oh, and also be a talented Technical Support guru at the same time!! Easy!
Other Benefits of the role:
- Join a social office, lunches
- Company laptop and other equipment all supplied
- Ongoing industry and product training
- This role will evolve to eventually be a 2nd level Tech Support or more of an Account Management role, so career growth locked in
- High End Coffee Machine
- Chilled environment and team
- Work with super experienced & passionate staff
- Long tenure as people LOVE working there
$60K – $65K+ Super
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Tech Support guys ‘n gals need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn