Account Director – Digital Strategy
Thanks for stopping by to check out this brand new and exclusive role! Big Wave Digital is at the forefront of digital, marketing and technology recruitment and proud of the many partnerships we have with business here in Australia and across the globe. We’ve helped thousands of people and hundreds of companies to build amazing teams.
Our client is a innovative MarTech business that designs connected customer experiences for a range of clients, from digital transformation and design thinking, to brand development and ecommerce implementation.
Their clients include well known consumer brands, start ups and technology businesses and global retailers. Due to growth and continued commercial success, they are looking for an experienced Strategy Director to join the team. Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be a natural self starter who can take ownership of the role and the direction of this area of the business.
Ideally, you’ll have developed your experience in digital marketing in the agency environment, having a strong background in working with clients to develop strategy and transformation solutions. You’ll have strong stakeholder engagement skills, and enjoy engaging with a team across the business, providing training and mentorship to team members and thought leadership.
Whilst no two days are the same, you’ll get to enjoy:
- Leading digital strategy across paid media, SEO, website builds, social media, marketing automation and Cx
- Facilitating client workshops, responding to briefs, lead projects
- Review and scope new business opportunities
- Lead client account management and retention
- Working with a fast paced team and supportive company culture
We’d expect that you can highlight your experience with great examples showcasing:
- Senior digital strategy experience, delivering client briefs and solutions
- Amazing communication skills and the ability to engage with people across all levels
- Sound working knowledge of performance marketing, social media and the broader digital marketing sector
- Experience in a hands on digital marketing role
- A self starter attitude, and the ability to thrive in fast paced, ambiguous environments
Ready to take the next steps? Great! Please email your CV (and a cover letter, if that’s your thing) to Nicole Harlow – she’s our Head of Digital Recruitment and ready to hear more from you!