Account Executive | Digital Marketing
Are you a data driven digital marketing executive who is keen to step into a client side role? Our client is an instantly recognisable TV streaming giant, a global business with a local history!
You’ll join the Data Strategy team to optimise campaigns and respond to advertising briefs, embedded within demand platforms and digital technology. You’ll work cross functionally within the business, engaging with AdOps teams and provide insights into the performance of campaigns.
We love working with companies like this who are leaders in their field and at the forefront of digital advertising – constantly evolving to offer the best in class in a fast pace, constantly changing field.
Whilst no two days are the same in any job, you’ll be spending your days:
- designing and developing responses to briefs, and executing campaigns across the digital landscape: web, TV and mobile
- manage and monitor campaign performance, utilising data to bring audiences to life
- create compelling presentations and confidently present information to a range of stakeholders
Are you ready to hear more? Yay! Let’s look at what you’ll need to get in the front door and say “Hi!”:
- You love what you do: you are embedded in the digital world especially across TV, streaming and media
- Deliver focus with customer mindset: you’ll come from an account management or digital campaign manager role
- A data first and data driven mindset: you’re able to deliver first class data driven strategies
- People would say you are a great listener: you can effectively translate requirements into recommendations
- A background in AdOps: you’re familiar with digital technologies across web, mobile and connected TV’s
- Marketing Technology: you’ll know your DMP from your CDP
- Confidence is key: you are a natural people person and bring strong communication skills to the role
- Get up and go: you’re a natural self starter with PROACTIVE written everywhere about you
- Technically savvy: experience with Adobe Ad Manager or Google Ad Manager
Sound like your cup of tea? CV polished and ready to go? Go ahead and hit that apply button and send your resume to Nicole Harlow – she’s our Head of Digital Recruitment and can’t wait to chat to you about the role.