Thanks for stopping by to explore this exciting BRAND new and exclusive role of Area Sales Manager for an innovative and growing Speech Recognition Software organisation.
Every now and then actually more then than now, a sensational job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of SaaS Sales Manager Software or Hardware Sales roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this caliber or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Technical Sales recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a Sales Manager working for a growing tech business. They are literally writing the next page on speech recognition and how it will improve productivity across multiple sectors.
Already a globally operating business, you’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their trajectory.
They foster a friendly, smart, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Growing BIG TIME – that’s where you come in!
They also value:
– smart innovation and
– lateral creative problem solving
Time to read on.
OK, so you want to know more? Great!!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “hi”.
- Sales & relationship management for a Tech/Software business
- SAAS sales experience
- Ability to work towards sales and activity targets
- Planning and development of a BDM plan
- Experience in managing, motivating and leading a small sales team.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adept at utilising and demonstrating their unique product, you will be selling as well
- Flexibility to travel across Australia or New Zealand
- Travel would be, at maximum, 20% of the role.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Perhaps you have worked selling a technical product to the Medical or Legal sectors previously and want to take the next step in your career
- Excellent work ethic
- Growth mindset – this is a FAST PACED technical business
- Hardworking but also able to have a laugh and not take yourself TOO seriously
- High EQ
- Collaborative Technical environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts – they are a small team in Australia, but growing quickly, so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Salary range on offer of up to $135kK+ super + bonus, realistic and achievable OTE of $190k.
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new Area Sales Managers role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable SaaS Sales Managers need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn