Campaign Manager | Display and Video
Bring your experience in paid media to this global agency that is working with some powerhouse names in eCommerce, retail and start ups.
Big Wave Digital are specialists in finding great roles for great talent across digital, tech, sales and crypto. We partner with businesses of all shapes and sizes that share our thoughts on key pillars like leadership, flexibility, growth and innovation. We work with businesses to build teams and believe in creating exceptional candidate experiences. This business is just that.
You’ll be responsible for maximising advertising budgets, creating innovative digital campaigns to ensure a successful ROI for your clients. You’ll join a high performing team in a business that is people led, with strong career growth and progression. People that do well in this business move up and around quickly.
This role would suit someone with experience in media trading, someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. You may already be a digital campaign manager who is ready to move to a bigger brand or work with clients in the retail and eCommerce space. Perhaps you just want to join a business that offers a modern approach to leadership, enjoys great flexibility and hybrid working, and a business that has lots of fun doing what they do best.
Have I got your attention? Great! Let’s look at what you’ll need to get your foot in the door to say “Hi!”:
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing, with working knowledge of paid media
- solid understanding and hands-on experience with DV360
- ideally, you’ll have a background in media trading, adops or programmatic
- you are technically minded and can pick up things quickly
- strong communication skills, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
Let’s check out the WIFY:
- you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best in the business – learn lots and grow your experience and career quickly
- you’ll be joining a business that has grown from strength to strength with a strong reputation in the market
- competitive salary
- CBD based offices and a flexible approach to working (2 days in office, 3 WFH)
- you’ll be joining a business with a collaborative culture, with lots of training and development, team building days and social events
If you are ready to take the next steps, we can’t wait to hear from you!