CRM and Digital Marketing Manager
Oh hi there! Thanks for stopping by to check out this brand new role with one of our favourite clients!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to take the next step in their career and join a high performing start up in the MedTech space – this business is literally changing the way people access healthcare.
You’ll join a well regarded marketing team that is led by people who want to make a difference, who know their way around digital marketing and lead from the front. This role is a great opportunity to take your marketing career to the next level.
Here’s a look at what your day to day would look like:
- Managing campaigns across smaller digital channels like Reddit, Quora, TikTok
- Delivering campaigns across remarketing and retargeting, display, native and social channels
- Leading the email channel – from messaging and design strategy, to content creation to testing and reporting on performance
- Supporting the digital lead and the senior performance manager
Ready to hear more? Great!
Let’s take a look at what you’ll need to showcase to get in the door to say “Hi!”:
- Strong digital marketing experience: you’ll know the your way around digital marketing campaigns, with hands on paid social experience
- You love start up environments: scrappy and hungry, you’re a determined person who loves working in high performing teams
- You’ve got a mix of agency and inhouse experience: customer service meets business first mentality
- You know performance marketing: showcase your experience in remarketing, retargeting and paid digital marketing campaigns
- People might describe you as being versatile, creative and analytical
- You want to work with a product or service that makes a difference: you’ll have a passion for doing good things and improving peoples lives
With a competitive salary, a flexible working environment, an office on the doorstep of one our best looking beaches, a relaxed environment and the opportunity to grow your career whilst working on something AMAZING – what more could you ask for? I hear you asking – how competitive is that salary? We’re talking between $90k – $100k + super – it’s not about the number of years experience you have, but what you have – bring it to this great business and the salary will follow.
Sound like you? Send your CV to Nicole Harlow – she’s our Head of Digital Recruitment and is ready to hear from you.