Community Manager | Product Support | Digital Marketing
Customer service, social media marketing and product support all come together in this interesting role – no two days will be the same!
Our client is at the forefront of the emerging cryptocurrency technology, and in embracing new ways of working. This role is fully remote. With a strong focus on Community Management, you’ll be the first line of support for customers and managing the support ticket system, as well as creating innovative social media campaigns and community initiatives (think events, loyalty programs, newsletters).
You’ll be passionate about all things CRYPTOCURRENCY – whilst you don’t need to have been embedded in the technology it’s important that you have an understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrency and light wallets.
You’ll also be driven by providing exceptional customer service – leading the community operations and support, driving social media and communications, managing the product support ticketing system. You’ll be the first port of call for over 200000 customers around the world so you’ll thrive in environments where you can solve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
Fully remote role – work from home or anywhere!
About the Business:
Our client develops blockchain solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes – from start-ups to enterprise organisations and governments. They are a globally recognised top ten decentralised platform, and they value knowledge, learning, team players and growth – they are known for providing real solutions for complex problems.
Here’s what you’ll need to get in the door and say “Hi!“:
- 2 years experience in product support or as a community manager
- Technical understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and wallets
- Passion and enthusiasm for emerging technologies and innovation
- Experience managing, maintaining and improving a product support ticketing system
- Experience launching community initiatives (community loyalty program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Autonomy to work independently
If you are ready to hear more, please send in your CV via the links below.
Our Head of Digital Recruitment is –