Thanks for stopping by to explore this exciting BRAND new role of Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for a new disruptive Travel related digital platform that is about to scale internationally!
What’s exciting is that this digital Travel platform is all about growth and scalability and they are looking to do so right now, even in a challenging Global Travel environment. Fortune favours the brave.
Every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of CTO roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital are active in the Tech recruitment space and currently have a terrific role for a CTO that will be working for a well-established down to earth Travel Business, that is literally writing the next page of how things are done in their sector. Zero to One – yep that’s them!
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you fear working on something that is already changing the digital travel landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices in Sydney and offer a friendly, smart, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Currently growing- that’s where you come in!
Our client has been around for a few years and they are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This party is just getting started.
This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves setting the tech strategy but also then leading the roll-out of that Technical strategy.
Ok, so you want to know more, great.
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- Previous examples of success as a CTO in a Tech/Digital business
- Experience working in TRAVEL
- Even though this role is working for an established business,
- They are about to scale so think START-UP environment, pace and iteration.
- Resourceful in finding tech solutions
- Experience in growing a Digital Travel Platform
- Currently a small to mid-sized tech team so if you want to work at a big corporate this isn’t the role or company.
- But in saying the above they have MASSIVE plans.
- Experience scaling a Tech/Digital Business Internationally
- Best practice in code, you won’t be coding at all but know how to manage the developers, DevOps, UX/UI etc.
- Strategic, working alongside the CEO daily.
- Collaborative tech and creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Salary range on offer of up to $300k package + equity.
The package is made up of base and performance related incentives.
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new CTO role.
Things are about to become very interesting and they need someone who has walked a similar CTO path before – could that be you?
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable CTO guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Please note that experience having worked previously as a CTO or Senior Tech Engineer on a high volume Travel related site or app is the key in securing this amazing role of Chief Technology Officer.
Please send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn.
Managing Director or Big Wave Digital Recruitment.