Big Wave Digital is STOKED to be representing such an exciting software business. We are currently looking for a Customer Support legend who LOVES all things Customer experience and also assisting Customers to solve any potential issues but who also wants to work in an innovative, collaborative and passionate work environment.
Every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Customer Support roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital are active in the recruitment space and currently have a terrific role for a Customer Support candidate that is working for a well-established productivity and efficiency software business that is literally writing the next page on how productivity can be maximised via their Software solution.
GPS Tracking Flee Management Software that helps optimise fleets effectiveness and workflows.
They have been established for over 8 years and will be looking to expand now.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you fear working on something that is already changing the software led productivity space then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have a WFH set up at the moment but will be looking at new offices in the new year, probably around Sydney Olympic Park and offer a friendly, creative, collaborative and high-performance culture
Our client values:
– Smart innovation
– Lateral creative thinking to solve problems
– Game changing ideas
– Customer experience
– Hard work
Our client has been around for over a few years and is growing from strength to strength.
They are hoping to double in size next year, currently 6 staff.
They already have thousands of physical and virtual users and its growing!
Ok, so you want to know more, great.
So Customer Support – yes that’s half of it!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- This is all about the CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Excellent Communication skills required
- Bubbly, positive, CAN DO attitude required here
- Interpersonal and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a similar Customer Support role essential
- They can train you in their Product BUT you have to bring the right ATTITUDE
- Experience using a CRM and updating that CRM
- Ability to help installation, updates and assisting on-site technicians over the phone
- Ability to create and set-up new customer accounts
- Adept at using a Ticketing system to register, track and resolve support issues or questions from their clients
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team and develop/ maintain strong relationships
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team within a larger business but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
You can’t be precious in this role, talented please but attitude matters.
The position does not require you to manage anyone but you need to be able to communicate well to different people within the business.
Perhaps the most important attribute for this role is attitude and being able to solve problems, oh and also be a talented Customer Support guru at the same time, easy!
Other Benefits of the role:
- Join a social office, lunches
- Company laptop and other equipment all supplied
- Ongoing industry and product training
- This role will evolve to eventually be either a higher level of Tech Support or more of an Account Management Customer based role, so career growth locked in
- High End Coffee Machine
- Chilled environment and team
- Work with super experienced & passionate staff
- Long tenure as people LOVE working there
$60k + Super
Early Jan 2021 START
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Customer Support guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn