Thanks for stopping by to explore this exciting BRAND new and exclusive role of Digital Marketing Coordinator.
We live and breathe all things digital marketing and are excited to be working with this household brand name as they continue to grow their business on an international scale.
You’ll be working with a well regarded marketing team and a business that values its people – a great company culture, flexible hours, and the chance to contribute to the growth of an Aussie brand.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital Marketing recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a Digital Marketing Coordinator, working for a well known ecommerce brand that is literally writing the next page in their history.
You’ll have the chance to make your mark and continue to grow personally and professionally. This role will see you working on local and international markets – it’s a great opportunity to join a business as it continues to grow its brand on an international scale.
Are you confident, enthusiastic and a digital guru? Do you thrive in high performing cultures and have a willingness to learn? Read on – this may be the role for you!
You’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their trajectory.
They have offices near Manly and people across the business enjoy the flexibility and warm, collaborative culture.
They are growing BIG TIME after a brand refresh – that’s where you come in!
As a business they value:
– Smart innovation and
– Lateral creative problem solving
Are you ready to hear more?
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “Hi”:
- Working knowledge of managing paid media campaigns across PPC/SEM/Paid Social
- Strong attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Experience using Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, & Google Analytics
- Excellent Communication skills
- Data driven approach to decision making
- Hardworking but also able to have a laugh and not take yourself TOO seriously
- Passionate about the digital landscape and an interest in digital marketing trends
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
Other Benefits of the role:
Smart and passionate team
Flexible hours and autonomous environment
Career progression and development
Extra annual leave
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new Digital Marketing Coordinator role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Digital Marketing Coordinators need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Nicole Harlow.