Digital Marketing Executive – FinTech
Are you developing your digital marketing career and looking to join a large-scale organisation? Continue to develop your skills and experience in all areas of performance marketing with this well known fintech brand.
Here at Big Wave Digital, we are the specialists in finding best in class talent across digital, tech, data and blockchain. We work with companies that share our same approach to flexibility, cool technology, great leadership and career progression – places we would be happy to work in ourselves! We take a transparent, honest and experienced approach to recruitment too and it reflects in the candidate and client experience.
This role is a GREAT opportunity for anyone looking to continue to develop their experience across performance marketing. You’ll get the opportunity to join a team of marketing executives and work together to deliver exciting campaigns across paid media, affiliates and SEO. You’ll also get to grow your experience outside of media too, working on UX optimisation and landing page content. Skies the limit!
Ready to see what you’ll need to get in the door and say “Hi!”? Great – read on!
- experience in a paid media role: ideally you’ll have 2+ years in a similar role and can showcase your knowledge of setting up and managing campaigns across multiple channels
- knowledge of audience segmentation: part of your role will be to develop audience targets so it would also be great to see your background in this
- data driven reporting: data and analytics drive almost every marketing decision these days so you’ll need to have some understanding of Google Analytics
- brand and content experience: everything is in-house with this business so people with a natural flair for creating engaging content and branding will be well regarded
- customer driven marketing: the customer is EVERYTHING at this business and we’d be looking to see some experience across UX optimisation and website experience
This business is on a strong trajectory for growth and this role will sit within a high profile vertical – you’ll get to be hands-on and continue to learn, develop and grow. This is not a senior role – it’s one for emerging digital talent, with salary levels at $65K – $80K + super.
Ready to apply? Please share your CV to Julia Semmens at [email protected]