Paid Media Manager – SEARCH SPECIALIST
Big Wave Digital is excited to be representing an established (yet growing) marketing agency with a stable of well known clients. We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Specialist across paid media and SEARCH who lives and breathes digital marketing and thrives in collaborative, innovative environments.
Our client is well known for their “people first” culture – if you have the right attitude and personality, you can move up and around the business quickly. This role has come about from an internal promotion. They are at the TOP of their game when it comes to WFH and office too, with lots of flexibility.
Essentially, our client looking for 4 key skills:
Paid Media experience – with a focus on SEARCH
Attention to detail – you care about the little things
Knowledge of PPC Search – you deliver best practises and optimization techniques
Platform Experience – running, implementing & managing Google Ads campaigns
Whilst no two days are the same, you can expect to be doing things like:
- End-to-end client strategy and performance management of client portfolio
- Insights and recommendations on campaign performance, keyword analysis and optimisations
- Internal and external reporting and performance analysis
- Maximise ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analysing data and identifying trends and insights.
- Track, report and analyse PPC campaigns.
OK, are you ready to hear more? Great! Read on friend!
Let’s cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “Hi!”.
- Ideally, you’ll have 2+ years experience in a similar role across SEARCH
- You have exceptional analytical skills
- You have the ability to spot trends in different sets of data and apply strict methods to drive maximum performance from each campaign
- Great to have experience or strong knowledge of re-marketing and Shopping
- Strong working knowledge of DV360 and SA360
- Experience with GMP Campaign Manager and social media platforms
They love people who can show High EQ, who thrive in collaborative, creative environments where lateral, smart and creative problem solving is encouraged!
We love working with this business – think high energy, successful and high performing mindset. They offer a “non-corporate” structure, open communication, positive approach to learning, training and development and they like to have a lot of fun.
The people are amazing, the leaders are strategic, and staff have an open mindset with zero politics.
Salary range on offer of $80K – $85K + super
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospect of finding someone AMAZING to take on this Paid Media Manager role.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your resume in confidence to Nicole Harlow