Digital Performance Account Manager – Biddable Media
Big Wave Digital is amped to be working alongside this multi-channel digital solutions agency and, can’t wait to source a talented Account Manager to join their growing Sydney team. This brand is global – as a digital ad agency they offer solutions across paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics.
With an aggressive plan for expansion, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Junior campaign manager, digital exec or trader to join this team and manage campaign strategy for existing accounts. Backed by a solid brand and an agency that has already successfully partnered with leading Australian retail, eCommerce and telco brands, this role offers plenty of scope to leverage from existing business successes and catapult your career.
Utilising your seasoned paid media strategy skills, you’ll work closely with internal teams to ensure delivery of client requests. Honing in on your analytical capability, you’ll be providing meaningful insights as well as regular client status reports.
No wallflower, your presentation skills will be both engaging and influencing and you’ll be comfortable pitching to ‘C’ level decision makers. (with the support of an experienced Account Director)
Ideally you’ll be commercially astute and excited about the opportunities that a growing agency environment has to offer. You’ll have a thorough understanding of paid search, paid social and programmatic strategy skills (shopping (eCom) would be fab too) , coupled with sophisticated and proven customer service skills, preferably from within a digital media or digital advertising agency.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience in a digital/performance/paid media role, where your focus has been on operations and/or account management
- Experience working within a fast paced, deadline driven digital media environment
- Solid understanding of how to make strategic recommendations across search, social and programmatic, with the ability to project manage campaign implementation
- Analytical mindset, with a keen interest in using data, insights and campaign results to form the basis of your pitch
- Vivid ability to conceptualise and execute creative presentations through response to brief or new business pitch
- Self-drive, ability to work autonomously, keen passion for the digital media and marketing industry with the motivation to exceed targets.
If you’re an experienced paid media superstar who wants to grow your digital performance skill set in a more client facing role and desires an opportunity to work with a group of driven gurus who’ve worked in this industry since it became one, then I’d love to review your resume in confidence today.