Attention to all E-commerce, wholesales, or merchandise coordinators with a minimum of 2 years of experience! Are you passionate about the fashion industry? Are you keen to help a wholesale business to get more website awareness? Do you want to work in a company that will offer you a monthly wardrobe allowance? If your answer is “YES” please keep reading!
- Fashion Marketing
- Competitive salary – Up to $90k + Super + Bonus + Monthly Wardrobe Allowance
- Office in Surry Hills, 5 minutes walking from Central Station
Big Wave Digital is STOKED to be representing such an exciting fashion business. We are currently looking for an E-commerce Specialist who LOVES fashion and would like to work in a small team.
Big Wave Digital is the leader in the Digital recruitment space and partners with a range of businesses to help them find the best talent in the market. That’s where you come in.
You’ll be a dynamic, confident and passionate fashion industry E-commerce Specialist. You’ll be naturally curious about all things in E-commerce and graphic design with good knowledge of Adobe Suite programs, particularly Photoshop and InDesign.
Our client is currently expanding the team with strong company core values and focusing on redefining themselves in the digital landscape of wholesale fashion. They are now seeking an E-commerce Specialist that is passionate about fashion to manage and develop their website and social media platforms.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Guiding the marketing team and outlining the marketing strategies
- Working on a range of marketing projects to promote the brand and increase the conversion rate of the website and execute the annual marketing plan
- Editing the images from all the photoshoots for the website, social media, and other promotional purposes by Adobe Suite programs
- Managing the website by using Magento daily updating the inventory and the design and operation of the website
- Generating weekly EDMs on the Klaviyo platform
- Generating creative graphics for marketing promotions
- Planning, sourcing, creating and executing seasonal campaigns, lookbooks, and fortnight E-commerce photoshoots
- Overseeing SEO and paid ads strategies
- Strategic planning through analyzing and implementing new ideas to help expand the marketing operations
What we need from you:
- Passionate about the fashion industry
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in marketing
- Highly skilled in the use of Adobe Suite programs, particularly Photoshop and InDesign
- Effective management skills to encourage and motivate the team
- Having good eyes for the details and confidence in creating a strong aesthetic that aligns with the brand
- Ability to execute ideas for the content creation from end to end
- Effectively promoting the products through marketing strategies to increase the website conversion rate
- Strong graphic skills with an understanding of the creative process and concepts of editing, retouching, finishing, and presentation
- Have good hands-on in marketing strategies and how to utilize them to increase the company’s sales and reach the KPI
- Strong copywriting skills
- Being disciplined, able to work both individually and in a team
- Able to adapt to the fast-paced environment of fashion and ever-changing trends in marketing
- Excellent time management skills must be reliable and efficient, able to prioritise and multitask in order to meet deadlines
Are you up for the challenge and ready to take the next steps in your marketing career? Go ahead and hit apply now (send a cover letter too if that’s your thing).
You can send your CV to Rachel Yuen – she’s part of our digital team and can’t wait to hear from you.