eCommerce Merchandise Specialist
Join one of Australia’s fastest growing retailers in this newly created role!
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this role will see you responsible for all things merchandise and content. You’ll lead product enrichment, merchandising, landing pages and digital asset management.
Your key accountabilities will be setting up and launching new products, updating and maintaining products, descriptions, images etc. within the backend of the eCommerce platform, front end merchandising, taxonomy and functionality optimisation, distribution of product and developing strategies to drive revenue.
Future eCommerce manager role right here!
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing retailer that is writing the next page in its chapter. There are some big projects happening across the business in the very near future and this role will be integral to their continued success. Let’s take a look at what you’ll need to get in the front (showroom) door and say “Hi!”:
- strong eCommerce knowledge and experience with eCommerce platforms
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role, with a real “instinct” for merchandising
- a background as the go-between with buying and merchandising
- data driven – you let the numbers do the talking
- strong planning, project management and organisational skills with exceptional eye for detail is key
- you’ll be confident, ambitious and enjoy working with a range of stakeholders
Our client is a business well known for their autonomy, flexibility and growth. You’ll work with a high performing digital team and be well rewarded in the process! Competitive salary, WFH and office, career development and progression. They are Australian owned and loved – a design led, value conscious retail business.
Ready to apply? Please share your CV with Nicole Harlow – our Head of Digital Recruitment and she can’t wait to review your profile.
Send your CV to [email protected]