Thanks for stopping by to explore this exciting BRAND new and exclusive role – Front End Developer.
Every now and then, actually more then, than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Front End Dev roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital & Data recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a Front End Developer with Performance marketing expertise, working for a growing Online business, that is literally writing the next page in their sector.
The pace of this business is impressive. It would probably suit if you come from either a start-up or Agency style/pace background so you can keep up with their hyper growth. To be flexible and agile at the same time is critical as well.
Already a globally operating business, you’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their trajectory.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you fear working on something that is already changing the online landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices in Sydney’s CBD and offer a friendly, smart, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Growing BIG TIME – that’s where you come in!
They also value:
– smart innovation and
– lateral creative problem solving
Time to read on.
OK, so you want to know more? Great!!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “hi.”
- Ability to assist their online tracking tools such as GTM tabs or UTM tracking as well as CPAI & Pixel.
- Exposure to server-side frameworks
- SQL essential
- Oracle – nice to have
- Excellent at cleaning up CSS forms
- Optimising landing pages
- Work on other web development projects as required
- Experience in usage data tracking software at least implementing the tags
- Ability to translate data into business commercial outcomes
- You’ll need at least 3 years+ in a similar role within a marketing driven company.
- Experience in leading a team
- Growth mindset – this is a FAST PACED Digital business
- This role will report directly to the CEO and management team
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking but also able to have a laugh and not take yourself TOO seriously
- High EQ
- Collaborative creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts. They are a small but fast growing team, so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Other Benefits of the role:
Smart and passionate team
High End Coffee Machine
Chilled environment and team
Online related business that is about to hit exponential growth
Salary range on offer of up to $120K – $130K + super + company bonus
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new Front End Developer role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Front End dev’s guys ‘n gals need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn