Are you passionate about developing web games? Are you a fresh graduate or a junior game developer seeking a new opportunity? Do you have hands-on experience with NodeJS and NPM? If your answer is “YES” this will be a terrific opportunity for you!
Our client has just established their company in Australia and before that, they have been running the business in Asia countries such as Malaysia and Singapore. In this role, you will have many opportunities to work with overseas teams as well.
Big Wave Digital is active in the Tech recruitment space and currently has a terrific role for a Senior Front End Developer that will be working for a well-established GLOBAL Marketplace platform, that is literally writing the next page.
Big Wave Digital is the leader in the Digital recruitment space and partners with a range of businesses to help them find the best talent in the market. That’s where you come in.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about game development and could work individually and also as a team.
They are currently based in Chatswood and could provide flexibility in the working environment. By the end of this year, the small team might grow up to 10 people or above.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, these would be the requirements we need from you.
- 0-2 years of game development experience on either WebGL-based game engine (e.g. Three.js, Pixi.js, and Phaser) or Unity/Unreal engine.
- Usage of packaging tools such as NodeJS & NPM
- Familiarity with HTTP Protocol
- Proficiency with code versioning tools (Git)
- Having good communication skills
- It will be a bonus if you have fluent Mandarin verbal and written skills
- Good multitasking skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- If you have these will be a bonus: Experience in Cocos2d-x/Cocos Creator OR Understanding or even contributing to game engine source code
We are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new and exciting Game Developer role and salary range on the offer of up to $100k + super.
If you are a fresh graduate you can still apply as the client is willing to train people who are passionate about development.
Are you ready to join this small and lovely team? Don’t hesitate just apply!
You can send your CV to Rachel Yuen – she’s part of our tech team and can’t wait to hear from you.