Head of Digital and eCommerce
A global retail giant is looking for an experienced head of digital to lead their online transformation. If you are a commercially astute digital leader, ideally with a background in large retail or FMCG environments, this career defining role could be yours!
As the Head of Digital and eCommerce, you’ll be leading the transformation to a pure digital space.
You’ll work closely with commercial and executive leadership to transform the eCommerce and CX strategy to drive sales and revenue across digital channels.
- Play a critical role in the transformation to the pure digital space
- Prior experience in leading large scale digital transformation, ideally in retail or FMCG
- Market led salary $180K – $220K + super
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital Marketing recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a Head of Digital and eCommerce to join a global retail giant on the forefront of a digital transformation.
Our client is looking for a commercially savvy and customer oriented senior leader, who will bring extensive knowledge of eCommerce and technology to the business, to develop and implement marketing strategies to drive sales and profitability.
You’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their trajectory. As a leader in their field, they are a business with a solid reputation for delivering innovative products.
They have a collaborative and flat structure with an approachable style to their leadership. A family run business, their people are at the forefront of the business.
The role will see you:
- Develop, implement and test online strategies and initiatives
- Manage all aspects of the website from site navigation and content to checkout funnels and promotional campaigns
- Lead GOI across the eCommerce platform
- Drive increase in CPR and reduce CPA
- Provide strong leadership across a large eCommerce and IT team
They are a company that values:
- Sharp decision making and ownership
- Customer experience and exceptional service
If you are keen to find out more, let’s cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “Hi!”:
- eCommerce – B2B or B2C we’d expect you to have solid experience in eCommerce, ideally having led a large scale transformation from traditional retail to online
- Proven background in implementing sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue
- Strong understanding (and passion) for the latest in digital marketing strategies and all things eCommerce
- Good knowledge of Shopify and Shopify APIs
- Leadership skills in building, developing and managing a marketing and eComm team
- Solid Project Management capabilities
- Growth mindset
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in collaborative high performance environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solver
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new role.
If you’re interested in learning more about the perks of joining our client as the Head of Digital, then please get in touch with Big Wave Digital Recruitment, the agency that represents top opportunities in Digital, Data and Technology fields.
For a confidential conversation about the role, reach out to Nicole Harlow – our head of Digital Recruitment.