Thanks for stopping by to explore this exciting BRAND new and exclusive role of Head of Marketing role.
Every now and then, actually more then than now, an incredible job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
We know there are loads of opportunities in the digital marketing space out there but can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes Big Wave Digital is excited to say the least! Let’s get you on the same page.
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital Marketing recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a Head of Digital Marketing, working for a global online powerhouse, that is literally writing the next page in their interesting story.
You’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their trajectory.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone. It’s a fast paced, high performing culture and suits people who aren’t afraid of jumping in and getting things done.
They have modern offices in Sydney’s CBD and offer a friendly, smart, collaborative and productive culture.
Growing BIG TIME – that’s where you come in!
They also value:
– Smart innovation and
– Lateral creative problem solving
Time to read on…
OK, so you want to know more? Great!!!
Let’s cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “Hi!”:
- Digital Marketing – we’d expect you to have solid experience in leading the marketing function for a growing team
- Able to demonstrate your success in planning & executing digital marketing campaigns across web, SEO/SEM, email and social media
- Knowing how to measure and report performance of campaigns
- Strong understanding (and passion) for the latest in digital marketing strategies
- Leadership skills in managing a local and offshore marketing team
- Solid Project Management capabilities – rolling out multiple campaigns concurrently
- Growth mindset
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking, but also able to have a laugh and not take yourself TOO seriously
- Thrive in collaborative high performance environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solver
Our client is well known for their people first culture, if you have the right attitude and personality, you can move up and around the business quite quickly.
They offer a “non-corporate” structure, open communication, positive approach to learning, training and development and they like to have a lot of fun. The people are amazing, the leaders are strategic and the team have an open mindset with zero politics.
Other Benefits of the role:
Smart and passionate team
Flexible working environment
Grow and develop your career
True global business making big impact – you’ll be a part of this!
Salary range on offer of up to $150K + super
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new role. If you’re interested in learning more about the perks of joining our client as a Marketing Manager, then please get in touch with Big Wave Digital Recruitment, the agency that represents top opportunities in Digital, Data and Technology fields.
Send your resume in confidence to Nicole Harlow